Welcome our newest patrons: Eventmasters
LoveBrum are proud to announce that Eventmasters, one of the UK’s leading and longest serving providers of hospitality packages are the latest to become Patrons of the charity. Eventmasters go the extra mile to provide the very best experience at prime locations across top sporting events.
Check out just some of their fantastic upcoming events…
Wednesday 4th July – Sunday 8th July 2018
10% off for LoveBrum members!
The Henley Regatta is no doubt one of the highlights of the British summer calendar from both a sporting and social point of view. Renowned for being the best in the world, the Regatta features over 200 fantastic races of an international standard, and attracts the world’s finest rowers for five days of action. The event can be enjoyed in unrivalled style this year from within the luxury Boaters Enclosure, which combines fabulous views of the racing with impeccable hospitality.
Hospitality Package includes:
- Luxury marquee facility with garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four course fine dining, including a cheese board with Port and Brandy
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Afternoon tea
- Floral arrangements
- Large Screen TVs
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- VIP hostess service
- Live musical performance from talented acoustic guitarist, Jak Chantler
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability at additional cost
- Reserved Car parking at the back of the chalet
- Individually made vegetarian options available
Thursday 28th June 2018, Holiday Inn – Birmingham City Centre
Eventmasters are delighted to offer corporate hospitality at the live screening of England’s vital World Cup fixture with Belgium. Enjoy the game in fine style alongside Guest of Honour, Peter Shilton OBE, and be sure to savour one of the football highlights of the year with Eventmasters’ splendid hospitality.
LoveBrum will be the nominated charity for the charity fundraising and will benefit from funds raised via a raffle, stand up bingo and silent auction.
Hospitality Package includes:
- Superb four-course luncheon
- Entertainment from Eventmasters Sporting Ambassador, Gary Newbon, with Guest of Honour Peter Shilton OBE
- Live screening: England vs Belgium World Cup 2018
- Cash bar
- Silent auction in aid of a nominated charity
- Individual places – private tables also available
Becoming a patron of LoveBrum sustains the day-to-day running of our charity and, in return, we position your business at the forefront of LoveBrum. Eventmasters will join LoveBrum’s impressive, and growing, list of Patrons including Gymshark, Millennium Point, Wesleyan, Prologis and Resorts World.Back to Blog