Eventmasters: Henley Royal Regatta
10% off for LoveBrum members!
Wednesday 4th July – Sunday 8th July 2018
The Henley Regatta is no doubt one of the highlights of the British summer calendar from both a sporting and social point of view. Renowned for being the best in the world, the Regatta features over 200 fantastic races of an international standard, and attracts the world’s finest rowers for five days of action. The event can be enjoyed in unrivalled style this year from within the luxury Boaters Enclosure, which combines fabulous views of the racing with impeccable hospitality.
Hospitality Package includes:
- Luxury marquee facility with garden area and informal seating on the banks of the Thames
- Spectacular views of Temple Island, the Oxfordshire countryside and the rowing
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Complimentary bar throughout the day (excluding Champagne)
- Four course fine dining, including a cheese board with Port and Brandy
- Fine wines to accompany your meal
- Daily Gin cocktails – Mixologists on site
- Afternoon tea
- Floral arrangements
- Large Screen TVs
- Provisions of ladies’ and gentlemen’s cloakroom
- VIP hostess service
- Live musical performance from talented acoustic guitarist, Jak Chantler
- Chinawhite access on Friday and Saturday subject to availability at additional cost
- Reserved Car parking at the back of the chalet
- Individually made vegetarian options available
Contact 0121 233 6500 to book or visit Eventmasters website to find out more.